We are taking additional precautions with Covid-19 to ensure that everyone can stay safe and healthy this Christmas season. We want our customers to have a safe holiday experience regardless of whether they choose to keep their family tradition alive by visiting our location, or if they feel more comfortable purchasing their tree online.
Here are some of the Covid-19 Protocols we have done to make it a safe experience at Adelaide Blue Lake Christmas Trees:
- Encouraging Customers to order Contactless Delivery.
- Set limits on the number of individuals at our Location.
- Hand sanitizer will be available.
- Adhering to the 1.5 metres apart Social Distancing guidelines.
- High contact areas will be cleaned in the space multiple times daily.
- Payment terminals will be sanitized after each use.
Adelaide Blue Lake Christmas Trees is constantly monitoring current health and safety guidelines provided by the South Australian State Health Authority and are committed to following their recommendations as they change.
We can offer a completely contactless delivery of your tree when we visit your property. To be as socially responsible as we can, we are encouraging our customers to have their Christmas Tree delivered this season and to select the Contactless Delivery option when ordering. Contactless delivery also means that you do not actually have to be at home waiting for us to deliver your tree if you are busy with work or Christmas Shopping!